Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Watercolour Techniques

These two techniques were basically for sky and water.
Do a wash of blue paint and use a toilet paper to make the clouds.
Do a wash of orange (I was suppose to use blue, but I felt like using a happy orange for this) and use a paper-clip end to make the effects of water.
Alchohol drops was awesome! Teacher told us not to sniff it, play with it, taste it, drink it, or squirt it on other people. I broke all the rules but I just didn't taste it. LOL... It smelled pretty disgusting too.
So I made a wash of orange paint, and then used a eye-dropper to make those alchohol effect on paper.

This was okay. I used a candle... doodled my name and flowers on it... and then made a wash of red and small amount of green. It turned out pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment